|Location||#22406A, 4F, Engineering Building I|
|Address||2066, Seobu-ro, Jangan-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea (16419)|
The department of Convergence Engineering for Future City(formerly u-City Engineering Department) provides various educational programs and carries out research on construction of Smart City(u-City) and Future High-tech City which support information and communication services by upgrading existing infrastructure and integrating urban features and activities into urban spaces.
- (1) To develop specialists with integrated expertise in Smart City/u-City construction, management, administration, and technologies.
- (2) To cultivate professionals who can lead Smart City/u-City development and urban redevelopment in the rapidly changing urban environment.
- (3) To develop specialists who can provide integrated solutions for Smart City/u-City development based on technology-centered knowledge.
- (4) To foster world-class leaders who can guide a new construction culture.
- (5) To train Smart City/u-City specialists with expertise in a wide range of academic disciplines.